With a vision of being the biggest B2C E-Commerce company in Philippines and a mission of making everyone enjoy the one-stop shopping experience at home, GOODS.PH had a soft launch of its website at 55 Events Place few weeks ago.
Dubbed as a "one stop supermarket" and has a tagline of "everything you need is here," Goods.ph is the first completed B2C system online shopping store in the Philippines. This is a result of a stable system, a good management system, huge storage reserves, fast delivery and multi-channel sourcing.
GOODS.PH are owned by E Hao Online Trading Corporation with their main office located at Juan Luna Street in Binondo. Goods.ph offers the latest and high quality products with competitive prices. Choose from more than 20 categories online from clothes, bags, accessories, shoes, electronic products, appliances, stationery, toys, skin care products, make up products, health products, etc.
Their delivery will reach LUZON, VISAYAS and MIDANAO via LBC so that all the customers can purchase whatever they want online.
1. Register first at http://goods.ph/customer/register.html Then wait for an e-mail verification, click the Login on the top right of the page to log in. Enter your username and password on the space provided.
2. That's it! You can shop shop shop!! :) If you've found something you liked click "Add to Cart."
3. You can choose to pay: Online (DragonPay or Credit Card), Bank Transfer or Pay by Points.
4. Delivery is done via LBC and its FREE! if you order more than P1,500. If you order less than P1,500 that's P60.00 for the 1st kilo (+P 30 for every succeeding kilo) for Metro Manila. Outside Metro Manila = P80.00 for the 1st kilo (+P 30 for every succeeding kilo) and VisMin = P100.00 for the 1st kilo.
5. Or you may pick up your purchased item at GOODS.PH main office located at #333 Room 501 G, State Center Building, Juan Luna Street, Binondo, Manila.
more photos of the launch at facebook.com/blog.ph
Phone #: 254-0197 ; firstname.lastname@example.org
#333 State Center Building Room 501-G,Juan Luna Street, Binondo, Manila