Well, me too! :) I first saw their performance at ABS-CBN's ASAP 2012 and they're featured at the local news too, and since then I became so excited to finally see them & actually experience DRUM TAO live! Tomorrow, I can finally see them perform right in front of me :)
They are dubbed as one of the most amazing sensory shows on earth watched by over 5 million spectators in 17 countries, 400 cities, Drum Tao comes to Manila for the very first time. Slated from July 12 to 22, 2012 at The Newport Performing Arts Theater, Resorts World Manila for 10 shows only.
TAO was formed back in 1993 in Aichi, Japan with a goal to show and share a different image of classic Japanese drumming culture all over the world. They're one of the performer at Edinburgh Festival Fringe, the biggest art festival in the world in 2004 & 2005 and achieved No.1 ticket sales among more than 2000 groups in both year at the festival.
They had a US tour that started in the spring of 2010. American reviewers praised DRUM TAO as “a sensational Japanese entertainment show you have never seen” The group received an invitation from Vancouver Olympics and they sold out whole 50 shows on the tour.
DRUM TAO is brought to Manila by Travelife Magazine, buy your tickets at ticketworld.com.ph. Manila get ready for the sensational Drum Tao!
DRUM TAO's Philippine Show Schedules:
- Thursday, July 12: 8pm
- Friday, June 13: 8pm
- Saturday, July 14: 3pm / 8pm
- Sunday, July 15: 4pm
- Thursday, July 19: 8pm
- Friday, July 20: 8pm
- Saturday, July 21: 3pm / 8pm
- Sunday, July 22: 4pm
- Price Zone 1: PhP 4,500.00 (VIP)
- Price Zone 2 PhP 4,000.00 Premiere Center
- Price Zone 3 PhP 3,000.00 Premiere Left & Right
- Price Zone 4 PhP 2,500.00 Deluxe Left & Right & Balcony Center
- Price Zone 5 PhP 1,500.00 Balcony Left & Right & last four rows Balcony Center
- Price Zone 6 PhP 1,000.00 Upper Balcony (last row)