An inviting beacon set in the world class entertainment complex of Resorts World Manila, opposite Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3, Marriott Hotel Manila promises 24/7 genuine hospitality.
Affording sweeping views of the adjoining 18-hole Villamor Golf Course the hotel is a 15-minute drive from Bonifacio Global City and Makati Business District. Whether you are here for business or leisure, Marriot Hotel Manila, is the place to work and play.
342 exquisite guestrooms and suites, inspired in design by the striking natural beauty of the Philippine Archipelago, each offers the ultimate in luxury, from spacious work desk, free-standing deep soaking baths and the finest of beddings to the latest in technology including 40” flat-panel IPTVs with remote Jack Pack plug-and-play systems. The two uppermost floors are dedicated to Executive Level, which are the ultimate in accommodations for business and leisure travelers. Furthermore, the hotel has dedicated a majority of the floors to be non-smoking and special guest rooms fitted for persons with special needs are also available.
All guests will enjoy complimentary use of the hotel’s Health Club which includes a gym, sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi as well as an extensive outdoor swimming pool.
The Executive Level is designed to pamper. For the discerning traveler, Marriott Hotel Manila offers 75 spacious Executive deluxe and 18 one-bedroom Executive Suites with all the right amenities and privileges to enjoy at the Executive Lounge.
• Internet Access at the Executive Lounge
• Private Check-in and Check-out
• Pressing of two (2) pieces of garments per stay
• Healthy breakfast
• All day coffee, tea, sodas with dry snacks
• Evening cocktails and nightly sweets
• Concierge and Business Center services
• Secured access to the Executive Level
For exceptional dining options, the Hotel proudly presents its high-class restaurant outlets. Each dining place offers excellent meals and beverage and classy ambiance to complete the extraordinary experience.
Marriott Café is bright, bold and upbeat, this modern all-day dining restaurant captivates food lovers with its engaging open-theatre kitchens. Indulge from the vast sumptuous buffet of local and international favorites or order from the equally irresistible a la carte menu.
Breakfast: Daily 6:30am -10:30am
Lunch: Daily 12:00nn - 2:30pm
Dinner: Daily 6:00pm - 10:30pm
Brunch: Sunday 11:30am-3:00pm
All day a la carte 6:30am -10:30pm
At Cru Steakhouse, we work to capture the flavor of quality grilled beef and more. Steaks are hand-cut, hand-seasoned and carefully prepared. Salads are freshly made and desserts are simply sumptuous. The centerpiece in this modern restaurant is the flaming grill producing perfectly cooked steaks.
Tuesday to Thursday 6:00pm -10:30pm
Friday and Saturday 6:30pm- 11:00pm
Sunday 6:00pm -10:30pm
The Lounge. The focal point of the hotel lobby, The Lounge combines life, work, and leisure seamlessly. Its unique zones and seating transforms the lobby from a place to transit to the place to be.
Sunday to Thursday 9:00am -12:00md
Friday and Saturday 9:00am - 1:00am
For an energy boost on the go, Java+ specializes in an excellent grab and-go choice of gourmet coffee, freshly baked pastries, breads and other wholesome refreshments and snack.
Sunday to Thursday 6:00am – 10:00pm
Friday and Saturday 6:00am - 12:00md
Velocity Entertainment Bar is a modern sports bar with ice cold local tap beers, cocktails and multiple large flat screens playing sporting events from around the globe
Tuesday to Thursday 6:00pm -12:00am
Friday and Saturday 6:00pm - 2:00am
Occupying most of the hotel’s second level, the Quan Spa is Marriott’s signature spa that promises to revive body and soul with a multitude of services such as scrubs, wraps, facials and massage. It boasts 6 spacious, first class treatment rooms which contain changing facilities, toilet and showers. Supporting the spa philosophy of “health through water” the spa offers a luxe Bathing Suite and reflexology lounge. The layout is rich with Asian influences – from bamboo walls and luxurious beds dressed in Thai silk, to homegrown aromatherapy products.
Daily 1:00pm -1:00am
Alongside Quan Spa is a fully equipped health club and outdoor swimming pool. The Health Club, which has 62 women’s lockers and 64 men’s lockers, is a complete universal fitness center where one can enjoy a fully equipped gymnasium that offers innovative professional equipment for cardio, resistance and core training exercises. The health club, which includes sauna, steam room, and hot whirlpools, are places to truly relax, recover and revive.
Daily 6:00pm -10:00am
24 hour access to in-house guest
Banquets and Meeting Facilities
Business and social events are made perfect with the Hotel's facilities and services. The Grand Ballroom is the perfect venue for social and business functions. It accommodates up to 700 persons for a sit-down event and 1000 persons for cocktails. For smaller meetings and business seminars, six meeting rooms and The Den, provide cozy yet functional venues– all designed to make any business activity a huge hit and glorious dreams for a social event come to reality. Marriott Hotel Manila’s certified Events Manager are well-versed with the minutest detail of any event and will deliver the most productive and successful outcome for any occasion
To provide business travelers the resources, services and administrative support they need while on business, the Business Center is at their disposal. Open daily from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., an associate on duty will be delighted to facilitate requests promptly and efficiently. Services include: copy service, facsimile, word processing, translation and courier among others. Computer and Apple iMac work stations are also provided.
Daily 7:00am - 9:00pm
For the utmost convenience of guests, the hotel provides the services of a Beauty Salon, Florist, laundry and dry cleaning, valet parking, limousine service, airport transportation, shoe shine, tour desk, and money exchange.
Within and around the Hotel, there is no instance at all to be bored. For fun outing with your loved ones, friends, work colleagues or perhaps business clients, Resorts World Manila has been designed to create the perfect evening with a great entertainment and superb food to satisfy. A rich display of lifestyle, recreation and entertainment in one perfect place is the Newport Mall. Set to be a 24/7 Entertainment City within a live-work-play community. The Mall has four exciting levels, each with a distinct mix of brands devoted to world-renowned luxury fashion and jewelry. Four high-end cinemas will provide exhilarating movie-magic experience.
While Marriot Hotel Manila is already a highlight by itself within the resort complex, worth emphasizing are the natural friendliness and service excellence of the people which inspires guest to return time and time again.
For more information and reservations, visit them at No. 10 Newport Boulevard, Newport City Complex Pasay City or call (632) 988-9999.
What's the Latest?!
- SM City Marilao Unveils New Gaming Hub
- Jamie Foxx Takes on Drug Lord, Corrupt Cops in “Sleepless” Movie
- Experience a Thrilling & Exciting Holiday with ‘Le Grand Cirque’ at Araneta Coliseum
- Thailand's HOP INN Hotel, now in the Philippines
- Top 10 #ManilennialEats at SM City Manila
- Have an Unforgettable Holiday at Club Balai Isabel in Batangas
- Amaia Scapes North Luzon treats guests to soothing ‘acoustic evenings'
- Mariah Carey's 8-Part Docu-Series Premieres Dec6 on E!
- CELLPRIME Unveils HYUNDAI Aero Plus
- Sports Industry Awards Winner for Best Mass Participation - COLOR MANILA to Enter UAE and USA in 2017
- Jing Monis' M BARBERS: Exclusively for the Gentlemen
- 'Enteng Kabisote 10 and The Abangers' Opens Nov30 in Cinemas Nationwide
- A Magical Christmas at Ayala Triangle Gardens
- Every day is family day at Parmigiano Ristorante Pizzeria in Molito, Alabang
- Have a Gastronomic Adventure at Island Cove Hotel and Leisure Park!
- SKIN CENTRAL Opens Its 4th Clinic in SM North EDSA Annex!
- Greenhills Christmas on Display 2016 celebrates Ortigas & Co.’s 85th year
- Jing Monis: A HAIROGRAPHY
- 2016 International Conference on Sport Pedagogy, Health, & Wellness
- The UP Economics Society brings back the most prestigious high-school chorale competition in the Metro, Musikapella!
- "Best of Aliw in Concert" Features Leah Salonga, Jed Madela, Dulce, Gerphil Flores, Rico J. Puno, Imelda Papin & More!
- Kos Greek Ouzeri in UP Town Center: Authentic Greek Cuisine
- Festa del Vino the Most Italianesque Wine Festival to Launch at McKinley Hill
- BAGA Manila, Now Grilling at AMAIA STEPS Bicutan 1
- Torayvino: A Must in Every Home
- IsraAID Philippines: From Crisis Management to Sustainable Living
- Fun Finds and Huge Discounts from Groupon Goods
- 40th National Milo Marathon: Energizing Champions, Inspiring Millions!
- Samsung enters the mobile PC category with the first 2-in-1 tablet – the new Samsung Galaxy TabPro S
- Pierce Brosnan’s Tech Thriller “I.T.” Cast Includes Taylor Swift’s Younger Brother
- 'DYSON Pure Cool Link' Captures 99.95% of Ultrafine Allergens, Odours & Pollutants
Advocacy Airlines Arts Automotive Awards Beach Resorts Blogging Books Business and Finance Celebrities Concert Contest Culture and the Arts DepEd Drinks Education Entertainment Entrepreneur Environment Event Family Fashion Fitness Health Homes Hotels Kids Lifestyle Magazines Manila Massage Music Nature News Pageant Party Personal Philippines Photography Promos Run Schools Shopping SM Malls Sports Technology Television Theater Toys Videos Wellness
- Catch the '5th Roots Music Festival' at UP Fair Saturday
- NOVUHAIR, is it Effective?!
- Shopee Celebrates Chinese New Year with a Bang!
- Kanye West and adidas announce the YEEZY BOOST 350 core black/red for infants and adults
- Sister Act The Broadway Musical to be staged in Manila
- TOY KINGDOM’S Amazing Summer Splash
- See New York in slow motion this February with James Nares’ STREET
- Online Entrepreneurs share their success on Shopee
- The Final Harry Potter and Voldemort Face-Off
- Achieve that perfect artsy selfie with the VIVO V5 Plus’ bokeh effect