There are a lot of cases catching the attention of bloggers today meriting discussion. However, bloggers are also warned of "sub judice" resulting to confusion on what can be blogged about and not.
In this regard, on December 14, there will be an iBlog Mini forum where the theme "Blogging About Cases, Sub Judice, and Freedom of Expression" shall be tackled. This is organized by the University of the Philippines College of Law - Internet Society Program. This will be held at 2nd Floor Conference Room, UP Law Center, Bocobo Hall, UP Diliman, Quezon City on Tuesday, December 14 · 3:00pm - 6:00pm.
Here is the agenda:
- Welcome Remarks - Atty. JJ Disini
- Blogging about Cases - Ellen Tordesillas
- Introduction to Sub Judice - Atty. Emerson Banez
- Open forum - (Janette Toral - moderator)
- Action or steps to be taken (if any)
This mini iBlog is free, but you have to RSVP at the Facebook Event page.