Whats the perfect event for CEOs, Managing Directors, CMOs, CRM Managers, Brand Managers, Product Managers, Category Managers, Marketing Managers, Advertising Managers, Corporate Communication Managers, Media Managers, PRO Bloggers, Content Providers, SEO Strategists, E-Commerce Managers, IT Managers, Publishers, Entrepreneurs, Businessmen, Academe and Students?
It's The Digital Ripple 4th Internet and Mobile Marketing Summit 2010 that will happen at SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia, Pasay City this this August 19 and 20, 2010. This event is organized by The Internet and Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines. (IMMAP) The Digital Ripple 4th Internet and Mobile Marketing Summit 2010 is the ideal program for marketers to discover, discuss, and exchange strategies on digital marketing engagement, case studies, and global best practices. The conference brings together Marketing Experts, Strategists, and Media to share and define the issues and best practices that shape the digital marketing landscape with like-minded professionals as Summit participants.
TOP 6 REASON WHY YOU AND ME SHOULD ATTEND THIS:
- This is the perfect time to update your/my knowledge about the latest marketing techniques specially in this digital era where a internet or mobile campaign could go viral in an instant.
- It's the perfect location to rub elbows with like minded people and digital marketing experts, led by foremost web & social media strategist, Jeremiah Owyang.
- The awarding of The Boomerang Awards 2010 will take place here. Know why these latest internet & mobile and internet marketing techniques bagged the awards.
- Maria Ressa, the Senior Vice President for News and Current Affairs of ABS-CBN and the Managing Director of ANC will be here to talk about "Digital for Advocacy." Jim Ayson of Smart Communications, Inc. is here to talk about "Mobile is Social" Crisela Magpayo of ABS-CBN Interactive will be here too.
- Ken Mandel of Yahoo!, Christian Cadeo of AdMob, Robbie Hills the GM of RockYou, Paul Papadimitriou, George Foo of iHub Media, Angeli Beltran of Dentsu, Amanda King of Tribal DDB and Rohit Dadwal of MMA AP will also be present to share their insights and knowledge in this exciting occasion.
Know more about THE DIGITAL RIPPLE by following IMMAP on Facebook and monitor #immap summit discussions via Twitter. Don't forget to LIKE this blog post and receive super powers.