Looking for a smartphone that will fit in your busy work lifestyle? Want to be productive whether inside or outside the office? The new Nokia Lumia is the perfect business buddy for you!
Aside from its known entertainment and social capabilities, here are 10 reasons why you should bring the Nokia Lumia to work.
1). Get work done with the fast and easy Outlook Mobile. Check your email accounts in mere seconds while on the road. Nokia Lumia smartphones support multiple POP/IMAP and ActiveSync accounts so you just need to enter your email address and password, or in some cases your username and domain, and you are good to go. Even better, link your email accounts behind one tile and in the same conversations view. Also organize appointments from different accounts in one view and have it color-coded. That’s freeing you from the pain of dealing with multiple calendars!
2) Accomplish more tasks with great business apps. Get business-relevant apps in genres such as messaging, productivity, document management and viewing, news and information, CRM and field force automation for your Nokia Lumia device at App Highlights. Some of the recent additions are LinkedIn with exclusive functionalities and Good Technology’s Good for Enterprise app, which brings secure access to corporate email, contacts, and calendar.
3) Organize contacts with People Hub and Live Tiles. Merge all your contacts and address books from Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter in one accessible tile with Nokia Lumia’s People Hub. Enjoy the ease of reaching all of them via email or SMS in one go. Also, create groups for your contacts, and pin those tiles to your start screen to see real-time updates and notifications on messages.
4) Work conveniently on the go with the Office Hub. With just one tap of the Office icon, you can access a bunch of business goodies even outside the office. Create, read or edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents with the Office Mobile. Keep track of things, whether it’s personal or work-related, with OneNote. It lets you take a photo, choose an image from your photo album, or even record voices and sounds, which you can then keep on your phone for future reference, or share right away with your team.
5) Enjoy cost-saving cloud services. The Nokia Lumia smartphones bring cloud services right to business folks with Office 365 and its connectivity with Microsoft Exchange, Lync and SharePoint online services. It also has SkyDrive which allows you to store and share files, as well as access them from your PC or smartphone. Plus, as a Windows phone, it not only helps you save on server expenses but also has all the appropriate layers of security and compliance.
6) Secure your mobile phone data with topnotch Security & Device management. When your Nokia Lumia device is lost or gets into wrong hands, you can wipe or lock your phone via SMS so that confidential information is not accessed by others. It also has leak protection with Microsoft Information Rights Management, which secures your email and encrypts Office documents, adding another layer of business security.
Other than that, Nokia Lumia phones are supported by a robust variety of encryption, malware protection and device management tools and applications from leading vendors to ensure that company data is protected.
7) Experience problem-free business trips. For globetrotters who travel frequently for business, Nokia Maps and Nokia Drive will help you save on transportation and fuel cost. Navigate your way to your hotel or meeting venue using a downloaded map of the city or country you are visiting.
8) Get instant messaging with Lync Mobile. See who is online, busy, away or simply does not want to be disturbed on your contacts with the Lync Mobile. Chat with multiple colleagues at the same time, or join in conferences with a simple tap. With the Lync Mobile on your Nokia Lumia, you’ll be able to reach your family, friends and officemates easily and almost instantaneously.
9) Do more for less with the Office 365. Get all the necessary tools you need for your small or medium-sized business at no cost at all, using your Nokia Lumia device. Start operations with just a couple of taps and entries on your Office 365 that includes Microsoft office, email accounts, instant messaging with Lync, and file sharing with SharePoint or your team site. Now, that’s a lot easier to set up a business!
10) Choose from four award-wining Nokia Lumia smartphones. The Nokia Lumia range consists of Lumia 900, Lumia 800, Lumia 710 and Lumia 610. These are beautifully designed devices that work for business, and are packaged depending on your budget and style. But common to all Nokia Lumia smartphone is how the Windows Phone technology was put to simple use in order to give a user experience that is incredibly fast and easy.
The Nokia Lumia smartphones also have brought in accolades from around the world, including the Best of CES 2012 Award for the Nokia Lumia 900, Best of Mobile World Congress 2012 Award for the Nokia Lumia 610, and Mobile News Award 2012: Innovative handset for the Nokia Lumia 800 in the UK.
With these 10 amazing reasons, having a Nokia Lumia smartphone at work will definitely help you accomplish more tasks faster and easier.