Had the chance to tour around "Lancaster New City" Cavite last week. They are Cavite's newest township development spanning across 1,000 hectares covering Imus, Kawit, and Gen Trias. Included in the said tour is our visit at St. Edward Integrated School, an academic institution inside LNC. We saw a catchy sign in their billboard that says, "a minion reasons why sir pat's class is not despicable." and we thought it was a good idea for a blog post. ;)
Here are the reasons why LANCASTER New City Cavite is not despicable:
It's not far.
Being just 15 minutes away from Metro Manila via Cavitex, LANCASTER New City Cavite is the most accessible development of its kind. When owning a new home, the first thing we consider aside from the price, is the location and in that category, LANCASTER New City Cavite is perfect.
It's not pricy.
Considering all the amenities, the accessibility of the place, the security and the 15 years experience of Pro-Friends in building quality Filipino homes, the typical selling price range of Php 870,000 up to Php 3,100,000 is reasonable enough. After all, having your own home is an investment for the future.
It's not crowded.
Filipinos buy homes outside Metro Manila because of this reason: they want space. Spanning more than a thousand hectares of land covering the towns of Imus, Kawit, and Gen Trias, the development plans focus on creating a new lifestyle in the heart of Cavite with a breathing space in mind.
I DO village and Lancaster New City model houses.
Perfect place to say, "I Do."
LANCASTER New City Cavite is the chosen location for the ABS-CBN reality series "I DO." Too bad, we can't go inside the "I Do" village because the TV show is still ongoing. Their initial phase of development is set to plant it roots in the community and eventually grow into a full-fledged "new town." Perfect for the soon to be couple, who wants to settle in a picturesque location without breaking the bank.
Made by Pro-Friends.
Property Company of Friends, Inc., also known as PRO-FRIENDS, is one of the fastest growing property developers in the Philippines. For over a decade, they have completed and delivered 15 projects and currently have 11 on-going projects. The company was founded in 1999 by a group of friends who believed in creating communities and transforming lives of the Filipino families.
Live. Learn. Work. Play. Worship. Shop & Dine.
- Suntech IT Park: the first business park of its kind in Cavite. It is a 25-hectare development that house BPO buildings.
- The St. Edward Integrated School a partner of Quality Education Design, Inc. (QED), is a school for pre-school, grade school, and high school students that offers quality education at affordable rates.
- Leighton Hall: is a 3-storey, modern clubhouse with function rooms, grand ballroom and spacious swimming pool. Reservations can be made for functions with up to 400 guests, so everything from big parties to intimate engagements can now be held within the community.
- Church of the Holy Family: Never miss Sunday Mass with a spacious community chapel for spiritual upliftment right where your live.
- Lancaster Square: the first establishment of the 6-hectare commercial area of the New City. Have a retail spaces on the first floor and a 400 seat BPO on the second floor. The first wave of tenants include a number of restaurants, a wellness center, a bookstore, a pet store, a payment center, a pharmacy, a salon, and anchor tenant Welcome Supermarket. Soon: multi-purpose hall and a transport terminal.
The picturesque Church of the Holy Family; The view from Buckingham on top of Leighton Hall; St. Edward Integrated School's spacious gymnasium.
With it's secured entrance gates, centralized water system and 24-hour security I will feel safe here. I can imagine myself waking up in a spacious home, while having enough time to have breakfast with your family and bring your kids to school before going to work. Imagine being able to relax and pamper yourself at a salon, while still having enough time to do the groceries and head home to prepare dinner.
LANCASTER New City Cavite is for me. Dahil dito, "Lahat puwedeng pwede!" :)